Wednesday, May 31, 2006

they've got his back.....

just to continue harping on the sublimely sensational story about keane's tom chaplin wanting to kill bono, i just have to say, i'm not quite sure tom could have gotten close enough to bono to actually kill him. at all. i mean, have you seen these thug b*tches bono has been hanging with?

pics : charlie's bono's angels

world cup :

have you seen the dolce and gabbana ads featuring players from the italian national soccer team?



who might the target audience of such an advertising campaign be?

music :

(totally unrelated to the above photo!) some live oasis tunes off the double disc familiar to millions, released in 2000 :

live oasis :
[mp3] fuckin' in the bushes
[mp3] stand by me
[mp3] wonderwall
[mp3] live forever
[mp3] hey hey my my
[mp3] rock 'n' roll star

one of our world cup mofos named his blog after one of those tunes. visit him here.

peace

7 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

Hel-LO soccer boys.

Nice pic. ;)

11:34 AM  
Blogger yetta said...

Nice Soccer pics!!! That pic of Edge from a few days a go is truly adorable. I love him!!

thanks for the b-day wishes.

I'm at Honey's right now, we're getting excited for Radiohead, but sad there is no Snow Patrol :(

speak to you soon

1:27 PM  
Blogger rocknrollstar said...

C: Now that I think of it I should have called it "Fuckin' in the bushes"! Too late I guess ;)

The boys were pretty trashed (even more than usual) for this Wembley (Familiar to Millions) gig...

Thanks for the shout-out!

- Steve

P.S. Can't believe I'm in the same post as the picture above... That's pretty funny C!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Comandante Agí said...

The Italians (like the Argentinians) are too full of themselves to win. They'll be lucky if they make it to the quarter finals.

12:44 PM  
Blogger c said...

agi : i hope you are right. the italians also have their little gambling scandal to distract them.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Comandante Agí said...

...which reminds me, only eight days to go, so I better finish my fantasy picks

4:43 PM  
Blogger Flatlander said...

Perhaps there are some latent locker room issues with the Italians that explain their overly thuggish behavior on the field.

Why is that one guy holding onto that pole??? Hmmm.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home